Brandon recently joined OST this past year and currently works as a Sr Recruiter. Brandon’s worked in the healthcare industry for 3 years and decided to join the IT industry after he decided to change his career to IT staffing. He’s always eager to learn technologies and material and put it to practice whenever he can.
Brandon currently lives in Huntington Beach with his girlfriend and 10lb chihuahua and enjoys playing basketball on the weekends. He’s also a diehard Laker fan and enjoys watching them play whenever he can. Brandon is here to help with your next future opportunity and would love to speak to you about your future goals.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite food? I have 3. Italian is my favorite, Mexican is my runner up and then Japanese
- What was your worst job? I have a lot. But the one I hated the most was a job I had in Torrance that my friend helped me get into. Hands down the worst boss I’ve ever had. But it helped me lead into doing face to face communication work which lead me to here.
- Who inspires you? Easily my Mom. Although she’s always been hard on me, she’s taught me the importance of a dollar and what it means to work for one.
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? I once tried doing a magic trick for a few of my friends and utterly failed. I was then given the nickname “The Great Brandini” due to failing. That was my nickname going forward ever since.
- What is a quick piece of advice you’d like to give to yourself at 18? Don’t be scared. Everything will be better in 10 years.
- Plane, train or car? With a train or car you’re limited to where you can go. You can’t take a train or car from California and go to Hawaii or Japan. I choose plane.
- What is your favorite word and why? Hope. I’ve learned in the past ten years that in the darkest times there’s always a possibility that things will get better.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? The office.
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? Cook and clean
- What is your perfect pizza? Perfect? Just give me a pizza. I’ll eat anything that’s given to me.
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, which would you pick? All of the Star Wars movies ever made. Or give me any of the classic Disney movies and I’m good. But not the ones with live people. The ones with cartoons.
- Mountains or beach? Mountains. I’ve never been a fan of the beach. Hopefully that’s not depressing.
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Kobe Bryant. I’d pick his brain when it comes to basketball and life