“Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” Aristotle
Christina joined OST in March of 2016 as a Technical Recruiter. She has been in recruiting for over a year and enjoys networking. While she is passionate about helping people she also enjoys finding new opportunities. Christina has earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology from California State University, Long Beach.
She is lucky enough to have the love and support of her family and friends in all aspects of her life. Be careful though because sarcasm is her middle name! When she’s not out with her family and friends on a Friday night, she loves reading, baking or catch up on her favorite TV Shows.
- What is your favorite color? Gold
- What is your favorite food? I LOVE ASIAN FOOD!
- Who inspires you? My parents and my brothers
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? In high school, I cut my finger in woodshop! Don’t worry I still have all 10 fingers
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? My girlfriend and I took a picture of ourselves and used the Snapchat puppy filter
- What is your perfect pizza? Aloha! Pineapple and Ham! Hawaiian style – yum!
- What is your favorite word and why? GUUUURL!!!! Lol – I can’t explain why
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No! but I’m from Chino, Ca – you think I would have done it at least once.
- Mountains or beach? This is why living in California is so great! You can have both!
- Plane, train or car? As long if it’s an adventure! I’m down for some fun!