“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Daniel has been part of the OST team since 2008. He previously worked in a variety of fields from digital media to restaurant services and even managed a photo studio. He brings his foundation of customer service to both the office and pastimes.
Daniel participates as a cast member of the Southern California Renaissance Pleasure Faire during the spring. When he is not performing on his weekends off, he enjoys going to music concerts, theatre, spending time with his nieces and nephews, a good movie (or not so good flop) at home, and the occasional road trip. Daniel can usually be found eating pizza and listening to today’s country music, nineties freestyle, eighties pop, or hits of the sixties.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? I self-bleached my hair in high school. It turned a lovely shade of golden orange.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? From the Dustin Lynch concert I just went to.
- What is your perfect pizza? Pepperoni
- What was the best prank you ever played? I worked in a photo studio, one day we decided to toilet paper it.
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No, but one chased me in Hawaii
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Full
- Mountains or beach? Beach
- Plane, train or car? Car
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? SNL