“Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.” Robert A. Cook
Debbie joined OST in October 2015. She specializes in technical placements and has a passion for providing the highest level of specialized staffing solutions to companies, leaders, and candidates. She has 18 years of staffing industry experience and has a Bachelor’s Degree from Pepperdine University.
When she is not placing candidates you can find her paddle boarding, kayaking, rafting, biking, traveling the world, driving up the coast, hiking, reading, at the theater, spending time with family or volunteering in the community.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite food? Mexican
- Who inspires you? Positive people
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? The ability to see the best in people.
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? No
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Half full
- Mountains or beach? Beach
- Plane, train or car? Plane
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Boat