“If you’re already walking on thin ice, you may as well dance.” Unknown
Jared joined OST in December 2007. He began his career in the mortgage industry, where he discovered his innate knack for dealing with people and passion for providing products and services. He studied at Golden West College and Western Governor’s University.
Jared is a sports enthusiast and passionate fan of both the Los Angeles Dodgers and Los Angeles Lakers. He enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife, whom he married in 2013. Jared also enjoys playing pick-up basketball at the local gym and destroying his OST colleagues in FitBit Challenges. When not placing high-end technical talent, Jared can be found watching documentaries and hanging out with his family and friends at the beach.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite food? Pasta and Cheeseburgers
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? Of my pregnant wife in front of a dinosaur sculpture (don’t ask…)
- What is your perfect pizza? Sausage and Pineapple
- What was the best prank you ever played? I called my dad at 1:00am on April Fool’s Day and said I got a DWI while crashing into a house. Don’t worry, it wasn’t true.
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yes
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? ALWAYS half full
- Mountains or beach? Beach (no question)
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Tom Brady because he is the best quarterback of our generation and possibly all-time.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? The Office