“You have to want it more than you fear it” Unknown
Jayde is a recruiter at OST. Although she’s originally from Glendale, Arizona, she always knew California would be her final destination to grow roots and a career. Her and her partner made that long term dream come true when they packed up their cars and moved to OC in May of 2018. Four years of being in the staffing industry, Jayde felt confident leaving her job in Arizona knowing she’d find something and eventually found OST as her new home.
Jayde is a Disney fanatic and has an annual pass. She has a German Shepherd named after Minnie Mouse’s real name, Minerva, as well as a bird named Walter and a Bulldog named Patton. Jayde attended Scottsdale Community College in Arizona for their Film Production program and is passionate about making short films on the side. She won Best Director for her first short film she made in 2017. She loves inspiring people and lifting them up.
- What is your favorite color? Blush pink
- What was your worst job? I worked at Sonic in high school and it was a requirement to wear roller skates… I had to remake orders daily because I fell and food went flying daily.
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? I have so many… but one of the worst was probably when I went wakeboarding for the first time with my friends family and when I got back on the boat my whole top was off from the water moving it and I had no idea and was removing my life jacket and my friends dad threw a towel at me.
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Always half full!
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Alice in Wonderland, Thirteen, and Poltergeist.
- What is your favorite word and why? Resilience, because I admire people that remain positive through bad situations.
- Mountains or beach? Mountains 100%
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Uhm, teleportation.
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Guillermo Del Toro to ask him where he came up with all his film ideas or Katheryn Bigelow to know who gave her her first chance.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? SpongeBob