“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” Audrey Hepburn
Kaylee joined the OST family in November 2014 and has been loving it ever since! She graduated from UC Irvine in 2011 where she majored in Drama (Literature) and Education – she thought she was going to be a school teacher but life found a new path! Following UCI, Kaylee began working in marketing and HR for an event marketing agency, where she quickly took on all HR and recruitment responsibilities. This is where she found her passion in recruitment, staffing, and “professional matchmaking”. She loves helping clients find their dream candidates and candidates find their dream jobs!
Outside of work, Kaylee is a big fan of arts and crafts, gift giving, every single holiday, exercising, baking, dancing, sports (Go San Francisco Giants!), and enjoying time with loved ones. You might spot her: “weekend adventuring” to nearby vacation destinations/day trip spots, trying out new Gluten Free recipes or eateries, buying smoothies/juices from one of the 1 million juicing retailers in the area, or going to a concert or sporting event! Cheers!
- What is your favorite color? Pink – but not annoying pink – like fuchsia pink
- What was your worst job? I had to stand in the rain outside of the Riverside and Corona court houses for 3 months on a contract for a real estate company in order to convince folks to use their services. It was “dreary” to say the least!
- What is your favorite food? My food pyramid consists of ¼ Mexican food, ¼ gluten free pizza, ¼ Smoothies/juices, and ¼ sushi
- Who inspires you? My mom, my boyfriend, and my family
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? I always write thank you cards and handwritten notes and I remember important/significant dates in people’s lives (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? A picture of my non-dairy, coconut milk chai that was soooooo delicious!
- What is your perfect pizza? Gluten Free Hawaiian
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? Ugh! Yes! And I swell up instantly! Once on my foot and once on my hand. The time on my hand was so startling that I raised my hand up and hit my mom in the face! Oops!
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No. But is it bad that I kind of want to?
- Mountains or beach? California = BOTH!