Lindsey got her start at OST in September 2014. She comes from a “semi” technical background, having worked at Ingram Micro for five years on technical marketing campaigns. These campaigns included marketing for Cloud, Content Management, and Virtualization vendors. Lindsey grew up in Newport Beach and earned her degree with honors from the University of Arizona.
Lindsey takes weekly riding lessons at the OC Equestrian Center, where she is working up the nerve to enter a jumping competition. Her other interests include taking spin classes at one of the local Costa Mesa studios, playing with her 2 year old nephew, and spending time with her family. She lives with her husband in Costa Mesa, and whenever possible they like to take weekend trips to the desert and local mountains.
- What is your favorite color? Dark Plum
- What is your favorite food? Mac 'n Cheese
- Who inspires you? My dad. He is the most intelligent, honest, and hardworking person I’ve ever known.
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? They’ve all escaped me right now 😉
- What is your perfect pizza? Pepperoni from Dominos
- What is your favorite word and why? Discombobulated. It’s very descriptive for one word.
- Mountains or beach? Both! But I do love to ski!
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Anything but a boat. I get really seasick.
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Kate Middleton. I love the royals and British culture. And I just think she’s really poised and perfect!
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? Friends