“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” Terry Pratchett
Mary joined OST in October 2015. She began her career as a programmer in the aerospace industry for eight years, before being introduced to the consulting field. It was there that she immediately found her innate ability to bridge the communication gap between the technical “talk” and execution of business decisions. Since then, she has built several successful consulting teams servicing businesses in various industries.
Mary has three teenagers, a dog, and still looks forward to date nights with her husband of 25 years. She grew up in Colorado with a large family of seven children (six girls and one boy), and she loves to travel back to visit all of them at least twice a year. When she’s not spending quality time with her family and friends, you can find her running, hiking, biking, buried in a good book on her Kindle, or solving a crossword puzzle.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite food? Chocolate chip cookies!
- Who inspires you? Positive, sincere people
- What is your perfect pizza? Thick crust, fresh tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, goat cheese, and spinach.
- Have you ever been stung by a bee? yes
- Have you ever tipped a cow? Tried to!
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? FULL!!!!
- Mountains or beach? Mountains
- Plane, train or car? plane
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Boat