Matthew joined OST in 2016 and currently works as an Account Manager. He has worked in the technology staffing industry for 3 years and is always eager to dive in and learn about new emerging technologies. At California State University of Long Beach, Matthew played Division I Water Polo and earned his degree in Kinesiology.
Matthew lives in Long Beach and enjoys paddle boarding and playing beach volleyball on the weekends. When he can find time during the week, Matthew still plays water polo with the local Long Beach Master’s Club.
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite food? Type: Mexican / Dish: Lasagna
- What was your worst job? Bar-back @ Legends in Long Beach, CA
- Who inspires you? My grandfather
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself?
Not too long ago I found out that a pickle is a cucumber……. Yes I know
- What is a quick piece of advice you’d like to give to yourself at 18? Don’t stress the small things in life, it will all work out.
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Half full!
- Plane, train or car? Where are we going?
- What is your favorite word and why? Bougie
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? Price is right…. I’d kill it on that show