“Be somebody that makes everyone feel like a somebody.”
Megan is an Account Manager at OST. Since graduating from Cal State University, Fullerton with a B.A. in Business Administration in 2008, Megan has specialized in business development and account management for tech start-ups and most recently an automotive company. Megan also has a comprehensive marketing background and spent several years as an Account Executive at an advertising agency in Newport Beach, CA.
Megan is a bit of a fitness buff and is addicted to boot camp. Megan enjoys traveling and hanging out with their French bulldog, Zeppelin who she is obsessed with. While not the most technically skilled, Megan loves to dance and does so any opportunity she gets, to virtually any type of music, in any location, at any time. She has been told that she sometimes walks to the beat of her own drum and is totally fine with that. She loves her friends and family and would do anything for the people close to her.
- What is your favorite color? Seafoam green
- What was your worst job? In high school I was hired to be a part-time assistant to a mortgage broker but I got fired the first day because she didn’t like the outfit I had on. Haha
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? I accidentally dialed 911 and work and the police showed up looking for me. The office was buzzing that day.
- What was the best prank you ever played? After college we found a pair of keys a friend had lost years earlier. We decided to sneakily move her car at random times over the span of a couple months. We finally had to tell her because she was worried she was losing her mind.
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, which would you pick? Bridesmaids, Almost Famous and A League of Their Own. Oh and Lady Bugs with Rodney Dangerfield.
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No. Bucket list.
- Mountains or beach? Beach. No question.
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Teleportation.
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? I would probably choose someone like Jim Morrison, Freddie Mercury or Elton John because I would love to hear some of their stories. I’d also make them perform for me to kill some time.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? Mad Men.