“It’s better to be a first-rate version of yourself rather than a second-rate version of somebody else.” Judy Garland
Rebecca joined OST in December 2015. She has been a Recruiting ninja for the past year and a half.She was born and raised in Orange County and went to Loyola Marymount University for college where she studied Sociology and History.
Rebecca is very family oriented and loves appreciating the little things in life. She loves to cook, read, explore new places and binge watch shows on Netflix with a nice glass of wine. Rebecca is passionate about people and is most happy when her family and friends are happy. When she’s not going to a country concert, you can find Rebecca training for a half marathon, in a Pilates class, or trying out a new restaurant.
- What is your favorite color? Pink
- What is your favorite food? Fruit tarts
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? Training for half marathons, while running around Newport Beach with a ridiculous headlamp on my head so that cars won’t hit me.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? A picture of my niece
- What is your perfect pizza? Cheese and pineapple
- Have you ever tipped a cow? No!
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Always half full
- Mountains or beach? Beach
- Plane, train or car? Car
- Boat, subway or teleportation device? Teleportation device