"You don't know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have." Bob Marley
Shandra has over 24 years of accounting experience in the private and public sectors. In several roles, her duties reached beyond accounting into operational management and human resources. Shandra has worked for companies such as The March Group U.S. and Canadian Companies, which include a registered FINRA Member broker/dealer. While serving as controller for one of Microsoft's mid-level partners, Shandra achieved Great Plains Small Business Financials Certified Partner status. Shandra has a bachelor's degree in accounting from California State University, Long Beach, and an associate’s degree from Orange Coast College.
Shandra is an avid traveler, Advanced Open Water SCUBA Diver (Warm Water Brat), Certified Skydiver, Skier and a Harley Enthusiast who has ridden through most of the US National Parks. However, these days most of her time is devoted to the loves of her life, her five children which include triplets!
- What was your worst job? Taco Bell
- Who inspires you? My Grandmother
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? Caring for my children
- What is your perfect pizza? Pesto Sauce, Feta Cheese, and Tomatoes
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, which would you pick? The Princess Bride, Overboard and Forest Gump.
- What is your favorite word and why? Serendipity – because I love “pleasant surprises”
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Half Full
- Mountains or beach? Mountains
- Plane, train or car? Euro Rail
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Sam Elliot – so I could listen to him speak.