“The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.” Almost Famous
Steven Joined OST in December 2007. Started off as a Recruiter and is now an Account Manager with OST.
Steven is a ping pong master and finds joy humiliating his clients, friends or anyone that decides to challenge him. Steven recently took up Kendama where he’s been shooting up the national ranks. He’s currently ranked 11th in the nation and has plans to become the champ by 2041. Steven’s weekends typically consist of him listening to his daughter sing “Tyler Swift”, not “Taylor Swift” guys!
- What is your favorite color? Green
- What is your favorite food? My mom’s Spaghetti and Meatballs (once it hits your lips, it’s so good!)
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? Chivalry
- What is a quick piece of advice you’d like to give to yourself at 18? Live far away from home even if it’s just for a year
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? A disco ball that Yasmine Kavandi gave me to give to my daughter, Scarlett. Best gift ever!
- What is your perfect pizza? No pizza is the perfect pizza
- If you could only watch three movies for the rest of your life, which would you pick? North Shore, The Prestige, Braveheart
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? Depends on what’s in the glass…..
- Plane, train or car? Plane, because it usually means I’m going far far away to somewhere pretty cool.
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? The Bachelor and I’d act as a mentor/psychiatrist to some of the women and men that fall in love after a week and one date.