Victoria joined OST in April 2017 as a Sr. Recruiter. She has worked in the IT staffing industry for almost 3 years and has dedicated herself in keeping up with new technology trends, building up her recruiting brand of consistency, accuracy, and quality. She started out her recruiting career as a recruiting specialist in Healthcare Technology, placing Project Managers and Business Analysts. She has added a specialization in placing IT professionals within Network Security, Software Development and Business Intelligence.
She attended the University of California Irvine with a Bachelors Degree in Studio Art and Psychology. Victoria still lives in Irvine. You can find her at any trendy food restaurant, taking local hikes and attending barre classes. During her free time, she focuses on studying interior design and new innovations within healthcare and medical devices.
- What is your favorite color? Grey
- What is your favorite food? Pizza - Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushrooms, Jalapenos and Pineapple!
- What was your worst job? Being a sales associate at Forever 21
- Who inspires you? My father
- What is an embarrassing story about yourself? From grade kinder-3rd grade I thought getting 3rd place in field day competitions was better than 1st place because the number was higher. I also told my brother that I beat him in the potatoe sack race, when really he got 1st place every single time.. not sure why my parents didn’t correct this earlier.
- What is a quick piece of advice you’d like to give to yourself at 18? Appreciate the little things in life, because one day, those little things will become bigger things that can shape you into a better person.
- Is the glass half full, or half empty? The glass is always full… with air and water!
- What is your favorite word and why? “Dead” to be short and dramatic all at once hahaha
- If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which would you choose? Vanderpump Rules, so that I could swoop Tom Schwartz from Katie, learn sophistication from Lisa Vanderpump, and get a taste of what it’s like to live in LA.
- What is something you always do that your mother would be proud of? OCD would be an understatement when it comes to cleaning and organizing my home, I learned it from the best.
- Mountains or beach? I love to hike, so I’m going to have to go with mountains!
- Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with, and why? Ally Wong, because she is my favorite comedian and would distract me from freaking out.